A very healthy and a delicious tasting paratha which can be prepared easily and in no time on busy days. It is also the best way to incorporate carrots in wheat flour and served as healthy treat. This will be relished even by carrot haters. So lets get to the making!
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Medium sized carrot – 1
- Cumin seeds – 1/4th tsp
- Cilantro – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/4th tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4th tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil/ ghee
How to make carrot paratha with step by step images
- In a bowl add grated carrot, cilantro, cumin seeds, wheat flour, chili powder, garam masala powder, salt and oil.
- Mix all the ingredients and knead it into a soft dough by adding water.
- Take a ball of dough and flatten it with with rolling pin into a paratha.
- Heat a tava and place the rolled paratha ; drizzle oil or ghee around the paratha. When brown spots appear flip to the other side and transfer it to a plate.
- Serve it hot with curry of your choice.