Paneer paratha is an excellent way to incorporate cheesy paneer into wheat flour and can be prepared on a busy day without any worry about the side dish. The process is very simple and can be easily prepared even by beginner and surprise their audience with delicious end results. In my experience the filling has never come out while rolling paneer paratha but i keep messing with aloo paratha a lot of times. So let’s quickly run through the ingredients and then to making procedure!
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Paneer – 1/2 cup
- Cilantro – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/4th tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/4th to 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4th to 1/2 tsp
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make Paneer paratha with step by step images
- Make a soft dough using wheat flour, salt and oil.
- Then in a bowl shred paneer . Now add cumin seeds, finely chopped cilantro, salt, chili powder and garam masala powder to the shredded paneer and mix it well.
- Flatten a ball of dough into small circle and keep the panner filling inside and start pleating. The dough and the filling should be of equal size otherwise it cause the filling to come out while rolling them.
- Now roll it into a paratha and slide it on to the hot tava. When you see brown spots on both sides u can take them off the flame and it will be ready to be served.
- Tastes best when served hot!