Eggless Ghee biscuits/ Ghee cookies are delicious, aromatic, crunchy and melt in mouth cookies/ biscuits that are super easy to make because it is made with just 3 INGREDIENTS. Yes you heard it right! A very quick to make biscuit/cookie which involves only 5 minutes preparation time and 15 minutes to bake makes a good tea time snack. Also this recipe uses no special ingredients or any tools to prepare it making it a beginner friendly recipe too. So lets get to the making!
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
* 1 cup = 160 ml
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make eggless ghee biscuits with step by step images
- In a blender add sugar and grind it into powder and keep it aside. (I used 1/2 cup of regular sugar from which i obtained i used 1/2 cup powdered sugar i reserved the remaining sugar for later use)
- In a bowl add maida/ all purpose flour, ½ cup powdered sugar and ghee.
- Mix well and it will slowly form a soft dough.
- Preheat oven at 350F/ 180C . Now pinch a small portion of cookie dough, make it into a ball and then flatten it gently and keep it aside. Repeat the process till all the cookie/ biscuit dough is complete.
- Place a butter paper/ wax paper/ parchment paper on a baking tray. Now place the flattened cookies one by one with enough spacing between each cookie.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake the cookies/ biscuits for 15 minutes or till cookies are done. When bottom turns light brown remove the biscuits from oven, place it on a cooling tray for it to cool down. When the biscuits have cooled serve them with tea/ coffee and store the remaining cookies in air tight container.