This spicy gravy requires no veggie cuttings and is very different from the regular masala. My mom makes this masala as side accompany , only when she makes lemon rice. Now after a long break after my pregnancy I made this and my hubby was glad to taste it and he also has a nickname for it spicy punch. So lets get to the recipe!
- Egg – 2 nos
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
- Garlic – 1
- Curry leaves a spring
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Water – 1 cup
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make egg masala with step by step images
- Hard boil eggs in water and remove the shell. In a blender add garlic, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, curry leaves, salt, turmeric powder, cumin seeds and fennel seeds; grind them without adding water until combined.
- Now heat oil in a pan ; add the ground powder and saute in low flame until raw smell goes.
- Now add 1 cup water and allow it to boil. When it starts boil add eggs.
- Now give it a gentle stir and wait until the masala thickens.
- Serve it hot with lemon rice or white rice.