Kulfi falooda is a eye catchy and delicious summer dessert that is prepared with kulfi and falooda sev as main ingredients which is flavored with rose syrup and topped with nuts for crunchiness. This summer dessert/ summer treat is outstandingly tasty and comes in a different avatar where both falooda and kulfi will enjoyed at the same time in a mess free way. Kulfi falooda is very easy to prepare as it involves just 4 ingredients in its making yet resulting in a yummilicious dessert. Next time when you make kulfi at home don’t forget to reserve at least one to try out this unique combo and enjoy. For the below recipe i skipped sabja seeds but if you like it you can add it too, if you are using sabja seeds/tukmaria seeds soak it in water for 30 minutes, allow it to bloom then drain the water and use it the recipe along with falooda sev. So lets get to the making!
You can check out my kulfi recipes below:
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||TOTAL TIME||SERVES|
|5 min||5 min||10 min||1|
- Kulfi – 1 (Homemade)
- Falooda sev – ½ cup(cooked)
- Sabja seeds – 1 tsp (optional)
- Rose syrup – 1 tsp
- Chopped almonds- 1 tsp
- Chopped pistachios – 1 tsp
* 1 cup = 160 ml
How to make kulfi falooda with step by step images
- Heat water in a pot, add falooda sev/ vermicilli. Allow it to cook. When the sev/ vermicilli looks cooked drain the water using a strainer and keep the cooked falooda sev/ vermicelli aside.
- Remove the falooda from the mold chop it and keep it aside to be used immediately. After making falooda sev, nuts and sabja seeds (optional) ready then you can take the kulfi out of the mold just before serving/ plating.
- In a plate add falooda sev then place the chopped kulfi. Now add rose syrup.
- Now add chopped nuts as garnish and serve it immediately!
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]