Palak chicken is a very spicy, little tangy and flavorful chicken recipe loaded with health and taste. Palak chicken is a very simple and easy recipe which can be accompanied with both roti and rice. This quick recipe takes very less time to prepare and also holds very few basic ingredients in its making. Sundays are always special and if you are looking for any special non veg recipe to make your meal more yummy this could be your choice. For the below recipe I used green chilli, red chilli powder and chilli flakes, if you dont like too much spiciness you can cut down. So lets get to the making!
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
- Chicken drumstick – 2
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 2
- Palak – 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Green chilli – 2
- Chilli flakes – ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make palak chicken with step by step images
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion and green chilli. Saute well and add ginger garlic paste. Saute well until the raw smell goes.
- Now add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt. Mix well and let the tomatoes cook.
- When the tomatoes look cooked and mushy add chopped palak. Give it a good stir.
- When everything looks combined and when spinach shrinks in quantity add chicken drumstick. Mix well.
- When chicken gets little sauteed add little water and mix well. Cover the pan with lid and allow it to cook in medium flame. Give it a stir occasionally to make sure it does not get burnt. When chicken looks cooked and when everything looks combined put off the flame and serve it hot with rice or roti.