Rava cake is an instant and easy cake recipe with only handful ingredients that is available in everyone’s pantry and trust me its preparation will take only 5 minutes subtracting the baking time! The key ingredient in this is rava and curd which makes it delicious. This cake recipe requires no hand blender as it is prepared just by combining all the ingredients and baked. So easy right? This cake recipe has little crunchy outer which makes the cake even more enjoyable! So lets get to the making!
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
- Rava – 1 cup
- Curd – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2/3 cup
- Vanilla syrup – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Melted butter – 4 tbsp
- Silvered almond for garnish
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make Rava cake with step by step images
- In a bowl add rava and curd. Mix it well.
- Then add vanilla essence, sugar and baking powder; Mix everything well until combined. Now incorporate butter in it and it should form cake batter.
- Preheat oven at 350 F. Now grease a cake pan with butter and pour the cake mixture in it ( you can use any cake pan of your choice). Now place the tray in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until you see brown edges.
- Allow the cake to cool down then cut them into pieces and serve it.
- Rava cake will have cracks on the top layer which is completely fine.