Oats paniyaram is a healthy and easy to make recipe. This paniyaram can be prepared instantly and involves no pre preparation. Though I am not a big fan of oats I keep making oats paniyaram and oats uthappam at home as they are very yummy. I have not used any baking soda in this recipe but still they puff up well. So lets get the making!
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make Oats paniyaram with step by step images
- Heat a pan and dry roast oats for few seconds. Don’t turn them brown. In a blender add oats and grind it into a fine powder. In a bowl add oats powder, sooji, rice flour, salt and curd. Mix everything well and add water gradually to form thick batter.
- Take a bowl add oats powder, salt and curd. Mix well and make it into thick batter by gradually adding water.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds, after it splutters add urad dal, after it turns golden brown add curry leaves, onions and saute for a minute then add grated carrots and saute for a minute and put off the flame.
- Now add this to the oats batter and mix well. Now take kuzhi paniyaram pan smear some oil and add batter in each mold. Now cover it with lid and cook.
- Then remove the lid and flip each one gently and cook till done. Now transfer it to a plate.
- Serve it hot with chutney and sambar!