Sooji bonda recipe was sent to me by my mom in the morning and I tried it the same evening as snacks and it turned out great. It carried simple ingredients with easy steps that even beginner can make it. It had Crunchy outer and soft inner and curd is the key ingredient as it blended so well, but this recipe needs side accompany like chutney according to me. So lets get to the recipe!
How to make sooji bonda with step by step images
- Take a bowl add semolina and curd.
- Mix it well and let semolina soak in curd for 1 hour.
- Now add curry leaves, cashews, cilantro, ginger, salt and green chili. Mix everything well and it will form into a dough.
- Now apply oil to your palms as it will be sticky and start making small balls out of it. Heat oil in a frying pan and start sliding the balls one by one and cook them in medium flame so that you get even coloring and also cooked inside. When they turn golden brown transfer it to a plate with paper towel and drain excess oil.
- Serve it hot with spicy chutney of your choice.