Paneer rabri/ rabdi is a rich and delicious dessert prepared with milk, condensed milk and grated paneer. This rabri is an instant and easy recipe with just 4 main ingredients and can be prepared in very less time. This rabri is usually prepared during special occasions and can be used to make shahi tukda/ double ka meetha. So lets quickly get to the making!
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
- Whole milk – 1 ½ cup
- Condensed milk – ¾ cup
- Grated paneer – 1 cup
- Cardamom powder – a pinch
Ingredients For garnish
- Silvered Pistachios – 1 tsp
- Silvered Almonds- 1 tbsp
- Saffron strands few
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make Paneer rabri with step by step images
- In a pan add ¼ cup water and milk. After the milk has boiled add condensed milk in it and mix well.
- After one boil add grated paneer and mix well. Now simmer the flame for 10 minutes.
- Now add cardamom powder and put off the flame after one boil. Garnish it with nuts and serve it chilled!