Cold coffee/ Coffee milkshake is an excellent summer treat for coffee lovers as it can be prepared in jiffy with just few basic everyday ingredients available in the kitchen. Yes this simple and quick to make cold coffee is a much needed cold beverage anytime you when the temperature soars high but if you are coffee lover like me we don’t even need a reason to make it and slurp. But one thing I really need to mention is that coffee, its strongness varies from individual to individual and also the brand of coffee powder, so below mentioned coffee powder quantity and sweetness is preferred by us, so kindly alter the quantity according to your preference. So lets get to the making!
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||TOTAL TIME||SERVES|
|10 min||–||10 min||2|
- Cold Milk – 2 cups
- Instant Coffee powder – 1 tbsp
- Hot Water – ¼ cup
- Sugar – 4 tsp
- Cocoa powder – 1 tsp + ¼ tsp (for garnish)
- Vanilla ice cream – 1 scoop
- Crushed Ice – ¼ cup
* 1 cup = 160 ml
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make cold coffee with step by step images
- In a ¼ cup of hot water add instant coffee powder and mix well. Make sure the coffee powder is completely dissolved. Keep this aside.
- Now in a blender add cold milk and coffee mixture.
- Now add cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla ice cream and crushed ice. Blend it well until everything is combined and the mixture gets frothy. Now pour the mixture in serving glass, and sprinkle some cocoa powder on top if preferred. Serve it immediately.