Dosa pizza/ Pizza dosa is a very yummy and delish recipe that is super easy and quick to prepare with those everyday ingredients. Dosa pizza can be made on any day when you get bored of regular dosa chutney or sambar combo. This dosa pizza recipe is prepared in street food style with crisp bottom layer, soft fluffy edges, cheesy and crunchy top layer that will tickle your taste buds. All you need is use regular idli/ dosa batter, few veggies and some shredded cheese and just 5 minutes, your breakfast will be ready. As promised lets get to the making of first dosa variety!
You can check out my idli/ dosa batter recipe in below link:
- Homemade Idli/ dosa batter– 1 ½ cups/ 3 ladles (for making 3 dosa)
- Onion – 1 (small sized)
- Tomato – 1
- Capsicum – ¼ cup (chopped)
- Tomato sauce/ Ketchup- 3 tbsp
- Shredded mozzarella cheese- 1 cup
- Oil – as needed (to make dosa)
* 1 cup = 160 ml
How to make dosa pizza with step by step images
- Chop onions, tomatoes and capsicum finely. Shred cheese and keep it aside.
- Heat a dosa pan, spread a ladle of batter in round shape to make dosa in medium flame.
- Now add some chopped onion, tomato, chopped capsicum and tomato sauce/ ketchup. Mix well and spread it on dosa completely leaving just the edges white to have similarity just like pizza. Add little oil so that everything gets cooked well. (I kind of minced everything)
- When the veggies look cooked add shredded mozzarella cheese according to your preference. When cheese melts transfer it to a plate and slice. Serve it immediately!