Pizza rolls are easy and fun to make snacks where pizza is served in tiny bites. Pizza rolls are prepared with pizza dough stuffed with veggies, cheese and paneer then baked to perfection. Pizza rolls will be adored by both adults and kids. I usually make these pizza rolls when my family is bored with the regular pizza and has always worked great. So lets get to the making!
Ingredients for dough
- All purpose flour – 2 cups
- Water – ¾ cup
- Yeast – 1 tsp
- Sugar – ½ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
Ingredients For topping
- Tomato sauce/ Pizza sauce – ¾ cup
- Shredded mozzarella cheese – 2 cups
- Chopped onion – ¼ cup
- Sweet corn – ¼ cup
- Chopped capsicum – ½ cup
- Grated paneer– ½ cup
- Red chili flake as needed (optional)
How to make pizza rolls with step by step images
- Take ¾ cup warm water in a cup, add yeast and sugar. Mix well and keep it aside undisturbed for 10 minutes until frothy.
- Now in a bowl add all purpose flour, salt, oil and frothy yeast mixture. Mix everything well and knead it into soft dough. ( I required a 1 tbsp water more for making dough).
- Cover the dough and keep it aside for an hour. After 1 hour the dough would have doubled in size. Knead it once gently.
- Preheat oven at 350 F/ 180 C. Divide the dough into two balls of equal size. Now spread sauce over the dough.
- Now add grated mozzarella cheese as first layer and top it with sweet corn, chopped capsicum, chopped onion, grated paneer and red chili flakes.
- Now roll the dough tight from top to bottom and cut them into slices with knife.
- Place the pizza rolls in baking tray and bake it for 18 – 20 minutes. When done remove from oven and serve it!