Besan ladoo is an aromatic sweet recipe prepared by roasting besan in ghee and then molding them into ladoo. This recipe is easy to make but at the same time requires little patience while roasting besan which is the key step to tasty ladoo. This ladoo can be prepared during festivals like Ganesh chaturthi ! So lets get to the making!
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
- Besan – 1 cup
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Ghee – ¼ cup
- Cardamom – 1
- Cashew nut – 5
- Saffron strand – 6
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make besan ladoo with step by step images
- In a blender add sugar and cardamom and grind it into find powder.
- Heat 2 tsp ghee in a pan and fry cashewnut until golden brown and keep it aside. Now in the same pan with ghee add besan and roast it with continuous stirring until aromatic. This should take about 10 minutes (Make sure not to burn it).
- Now transfer the roasted besan in a bowl along with fried cashew.
- When the besan is warm add powdered sugar and the remaining ghee. Combine everything together.
- Now take small quantity of besan mixture and make them into ladoo shape and repeat the process. Garnish it with saffron stand and Serve it!
- Roasting will take 10 minutes.