Garlic shrimp is a simple recipe where noodles is tossed in garlic shrimp mixture. Its flavors are very distinct from regular noodles preparation. I make this recipe whenever I find small shrimp in store as they are much tastier than the big ones. For this recipe I used egg noodles as it blends well with small shrimp. This recipe involves 2 steps, a shrimp stir fry and then tossing noodles in shrimp mixture. I chose stir fry method as cooking in high flame locks the flavor and gives better taste. This is my favorite recipe and will soon become yours too! So lets get started!
Ingredients for stir fry
- Shrimp – 1 cup
- Garlic – 1
- Red chili flakes- ¼ tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pot and slide uncooked egg noodles in it and cook till done. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped garlic, red chili flakes and shrimp. Saute well in high flame until the shrimp gets cooked. No need to add water. Remove the shrimp from pan and set aside.
- Now in the same pan add chopped garlic, chopped green chili, capsicum and spring onion. Saute well in high flame.
- Add cooked shrimp, salt, soy sauce, tomato sauce, red chili sauce and crushed pepper to the capsicum then saute well.
- Now add cooked noodles to the shrimp. Toss the noodles in the shrimp mixture and put off the flame.
- Serve it hot.