Spaghetti is a pasta variety hailing from Italian cuisine that looks thin and long in appearance. It is made out of wheat and can be prepared with lot of combinations. Spaghetti is the most favorite pasta variety that I often prepare at home for myself and this recipe is one of them because I am a mushroom lover. This is a very simple, creamy and delicious dish than can be prepared in very less time with handful ingredients. For the below recipe I used pot sized pasta (shorter in size than regular ones). So lets get to the making!
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
- Spaghetti – ½ box
- Large Mushrooms – 5
- Garlic – 1
- Onion – 1
- Red chili flakes – ¼ tsp
- Italian seasoning – ¼ tsp (Basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, marjoram)
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Swiss cheese – 1 slice
- Chopped parsley for garnish ( optional)
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make mushroom pasta with step by step images
- Boil water in a pot; add salt and a tsp oil to the rolling boil of water. Now add spaghetti in it and cook till done ( It took 10 mins for me). Now drain the water from spaghetti using colander and run the spaghetti over cold water so that it does not get sticky.
- Chop onion, garlic and mushroom. Now heat oil in a pan add chopped garlic and onion . Saute well and add chili flake and Italian seasoning to it. Mix everything well.
- Now add mushrooms and salt to it and saute well in medium flame without adding water.
- When the mushrooms are done add spaghetti to it and sprinkle some water. Now mix everything well. Add chopped cheese and put off the flame. ( you can use any cheese of your choice). Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve it hot!