Honeydew melon also called as honeymelon is a juicy and summery fruit with pale green color flesh that is loaded with lot health benefits. It aids in digestion, is a good source of vitamin C, potassium, Vitamin B and also helps in weight loss. Honeydew melon juice is super easy to make at home as it takes just 5 minutes to make. For this juice recipe I have used honey instead of sugar as it tastes way better and is beneficial for health too. Looking for an easy summer drink that is super refreshing and tasty then this recipe is well suited. So let’s get to the making!
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
- 1. Honeydew Melon – 1 cup
- 2. Honey/ sugar – 1 tsp
- 3. Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- 4. Water – ½ cup (optional)
- 5. Ice cubes – 2 (optional)
- * 1 cup = 235 ml
- In a blender add cubed honey dew, honey and lemon juice. Blend it well until smooth. You can also add water for more juicy consistency as the juice itself will be frothy. I added ½ cup water while blending.
- Now transfer the juice to a glass and serve it!
How to make honeydew melon juice with step by step images
- In a blender add cubed honey dew, lemon juice and honey. Blend it well until smooth. You can also add water for more juicy consistency as the juice itself will be frothy. I added ½ cup water while blending. (I dint filter the juice as i like it the way it turned out but you can filter the juice using muslin cloth/ strainer if you don’t like the froth/ pulp) Now transfer the juice to a glass and serve it!
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]