Chocolate chip muffins are super moist, fluffy and delish muffins that are adored by both kids and adults. The best thing about chocolate chip muffins is that both chocolate lovers and chocolate haters can enjoy this small piece of deliciousness with a cup of morning tea/ coffee or as evening snack as it contains very less amount of chocolate taste. My family and I really got tired of all the eggless baked goods, so I decided to bake something with egg and in the same old traditional way. Yes this muffin recipe uses all those ingredients that a regular muffin would need in the baking and trust me these muffins are so close to bakery taste and softness and no one will if it was baked at home or store bought. If you are a beginner and love to bake something quick, easy without compromising any taste you are in the right place, as this recipe requires no hand blender or any technique for achieving perfect soft and spongy muffins and I am sure your family will love it! So lets get to the making!
- All purpose flour – 1 ½ cup
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Baking powder – ¾ tsp
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Milk – ½ cup
- Egg – 1
- Vanilla syrup – 1 tsp
- Chocolate chips – 1/3 cup
* 1 cup = 160 ml
How to make chocolate muffins with step by step images
- Preheat oven at 375 F. In a bowl add all purpose flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well until combined.
- In another bowl add sugar and oil. Mix well and until combined. Now add 1 egg and whisk well until combined.
- Now to the egg mixture add vanilla syrup and milk. Mix really well until everything is well combined. Now to this wet mixture add the flour mixture.
- Mix well to form dense muffin batter. now when batter looks ready add chocolate chips and give it a good stir.
- Place cupcake liners in a cupcake tray/ muffin tray. Now fill muffin batter in each cupcake liner. Fill only ¾ th portion of each cupcake liner.Now place it in the preheated oven and bake it for 25 minutes.
- When done insert a toothpick in the center of muffin, if comes out clean the muffin is baked completely, if it has some batter in it bake the muffins for some more time. When the muffins are done place them on cooling rack for it to cool down. When cooled serve it!