Beat the heat is back! Yes it is officially getting hotter and hotter these days so every 3 to 4 days I am making some or the other cold recipes that are tastier and healthier to eat for my family. So thought to share 1 such recipe today!
Chocolate yogurt ice cream/ Chocolate frozen yogurt is a delish recipe that is super easy to make and will take just 2 minutes to prepare. This yummy ice cream/ frozen yogurt a sugar free recipe, will be cherished by both adults and kids and most importantly yogurt lovers. This ice cream involves 6 easy ingredients and all you need to do is just belnd, freeze and serve. The only important think to remember before proceeding is to use fresh curd and a curd that is not sour to relish its real taste. The sweetness and chocolate content below can be altered according to your taste and preference. So lets get to the making!
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
- Yogurt/ Curd- ½ cup
- Milk- 1/3 cup
- Honey- ¼ cup
- Cocoa powder- 1 to 2 tbsp
- Vanilla syrup- ¼ tsp
- Chocolate chips- 2 tbsp +1 tsp (for garnish)
* 1 cup = 160 ml
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make chocolate frozen ice cream with step by step images
- In a blender add add yogurt/ curd, milk, honey, cocoa powder, vanilla syrup and chocolate chips. Blend it until smooth. You fill find small chunks of chocolate chips in the blended mixture which is completely fine as it will give that crunchiness in every bite in the ice cream.
- Now pour the mixture in a freeware bowl/ box and freeze it for 6 to 8 hours. (I usually make it in the evening and freeze it overnight for best results)
- After 6 to 8 hours scoop the ice cream using a scoop and serve it garnished with chocolate chips.