No bake Cream cheese cakes are ideal for any day when you are super busy and don’t want to take tension with oven baking. I made this no bake cake with crunchy chocolate oreo biscuits topped with creamy cheese and decorated with marshmallow skull for today’s Halloween celebration. I was super busy with Diwali celebration and at the very same time was exhausted after preparing a lot sweets and snacks, left with little energy decided to prepare this easy no bake cheese cake as it consists of only 3 main ingredients and is very easy to make and will be perfect for any occasion. I used store bought cream cheese as I had very less time to prepare. The below Halloween decor is optional and can be skipped. So lets get to the making!
- Oreo biscuit- 10
- Cream cheese – 4 oz
- Condensed milk- ¾ cup
- Vanilla syrup – ½ tsp (optional)
- Butter – few drops to grease pan
How to make no bake cream cheese cake with step by step images
- Open oreo biscuit and separate the cream from it and keep it aside. Now in a blender add the oreo biscuit without cream and blend into crumbles. (I opted to blend cream and biscuit separately as i wanted the bottom layer to be crunchy).
- Now add the oreo cream that we separated from biscuit in it and blend it again. Now it will resemble little wet crumbles.
- Now grease a pan with butter and add the oreo crumble and spread it well to form first layer of the cheese cake.
- Now in the same blender add cream cheese and condensed milk. Blend it well until combined. Now add the cream cheese to the crumbled oreo layer and spread it well.
- Refrigerate it for 4 hours or until firm. (For quick serving you can freeze it for 1 hour). When it looks firm cut them into slices and serve!
- Take marshmallow and cut the sides so that it looks like diamond shape (cut diagonally). Now just above the cone shape of the skull make a deep cut horizontally to create skull mouth. Now take black sprinklers and decorate them as eyes and nose. Now its ready to be placed as cake decor.