Brownie is a baked dessert with crispy top layer, goey or soft interior comes in lot of varieties. 2 minute brownie is an instant and egg less recipe for single serving. This is the best way to make brownie for a single person when you have least number of brownie lovers at home. This brownie recipe is very easy to make and has only handful ingredients in its making. Since Halloween is fast approaching I thought to accompany the brownie with edible homemade chocolate spiders. So lets get to the making of brownie and edible spider!
Every microwave is different, the cook time mentioned below is according to my microwave. The below making is according to my family taste and preference. The below decor is optional.
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
- All purpose flour – ¼ cup
- Unsweetened cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Unsalted melted butter – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Chopped walnut – 1 tsp
- Chocolate chip – 2 tbsp (for making spider decor)
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make microwave brownie with step by step images
- In a bowl add melted butter, milk, all purpose flour, cocoa powder and sugar. Mix well.
- Grease butter in a microwave safe bowl and transfer the brownie mixture in it. Garnish it with chopped walnut.
- Now keep it in the microwave for 2 minutes (If you like soft brownie then take the brownie at 1:30 minutes, but if you want it to be well done then go for complete 2 minutes). Now take it out of the microwave and serve it!
How to make edible chocolate spider decor with step by step images
- In a microwave safe bowl add chocolate chips. Microwave for 30 seconds (Do not heat more than 30 seconds as the chocolate will burn). Take it out and keep mixing it with a spoon till it melts completely.
- Now place a piece of parchment paper/ wax paper on a cutting board. With a help of pencil draw a spider and keep it aside. Take a ziploc and add melted chocolate in it. Bring the melted chocolate to one end of the ziploc and tighten the end to make a cone (similar to piping bag).
- Now make a tiny cut in the pointed edge of the cone. Now overwrite the pencil sketch of spider with melted chocolate by pressing the cone.
- When done leave the chocolate spider for an hour at room temperature or you can freeze it 10 – 20 minutes. After 10 – 20 minutes scoop the chocolate spider with a knife and use it for decoration.