Cookie also known as biscuit is a baked good that comes in different shapes, sizes and flavors. 1 minute chocolate chip cookie is a giant sized cookie prepared in microwave with just 6 basic ingredients for single serving. This is an instant cookie recipe and takes only 5 minutes to prepare. This chocolate chip cookie can be made when you want to make it for single person or if you like to try instant recipes or if you are more comfortable with microwave cooking. I like homemade cookies better than store ones so I usually make this for me as my hubby is not fond of cookies. So less work and no waste.
The below cooking timings are according to my microwave, every model is different so make sure that your cookie is cooked and not burnt before serving. For the below recipe I used organic sugar that’s why it looks brown and this gives better color to the cookie. I have added detailed images to make it more understandable which makes it look longer but takes just 5 minutes to make it. So lets quickly get to the making!
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
- All purpose flour – 3 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Melted butter – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla syrup – 1/8 tsp
- Milk (room temperature)- 2 tsp
- Chocolate chips – 1 tbsp
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make instant chocolate chip cookie with step by step images
- In a bowl add sugar and melted butter. Mix well until sugar dissolves.
- Now add vanilla syrup and milk. Mix well.
- Add all purpose flour to it. Mix well until combined.
- Finally add chocolate chips in it and fold it (Mix gently).
- Now grease butter on a microwave safe plate. Transfer the entire batter onto the greased plate and spread it into cookie shape. I used a cookie cutter to make a round shape (Green round object in the above picture is cookie cutter).
- Now place the cookie plate in the microwave for 40 seconds. Ensure it is not burning. Then again microwave for 20 seconds. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool down. (You can stop here if you like chewy cookie. But if you are like me who prefers crunchy cookie then microwave again for 30 seconds).
- After it has cooled down completely take it out of the plate and serve it! (The second pic is backside of the cookie)
- Proper measurements yields perfect cookies.
- Do not add too much chocolate chip as it will give bitter taste to the cookie.
- Do not over cook the cookie as the chocolate chip could burn.
- Make sure the cookie is cooked before serving. If its not cooked microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Allow the cookie to cool down completely then serve. If you try taking the cooking when hot they will break.