Mini pizza is a delicious and fun to make recipe as it is not only easy to make but can be prepared with different toppings as well, I mean each pizza with different topping. Mini pizza works best as evening snack or appetizer and all time favorite one for kids. For this pizza I have chosen toppings according to my family’s taste and preference you can change it according to your choice. Sindhu Sandeep here you go the recipe for your lil one. So lets get to the making!
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
Ingredients For making pizza dough
- All purpose flour – 2 cups
- Water – ¾ cup
- Yeast – 1 tsp
- Sugar – ½ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
Ingredients For topping
- Tomato sauce/ Pizza sauce – ¾ cup
- Shredded mozzarella cheese – 2 cups
- Olives – 4 to 5
- Sweet corn – ¼ cup
- Chopped capsicum – ½ cup
- Paneer chunks – ¼ cup
- Red chili flake as needed ( optional)
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make mini pizza with step by step images
- Take ¾ cup warm water in a cup, add yeast and sugar. Mix well and keep it aside undisturbed for 10 minutes until frothy.
- Now in a bowl add all purpose flour, salt, oil and frothy yeast mixture. Mix everything well and knead it into soft dough ( I used a tbsp water more while kneading dough).
- Cover the dough and keep it aside for an hour ( This rest time will help dough to double in size ).
- After an hour preheat oven at 350 F/ 180 C. After an hour the dough would have doubled in size. Just knead it once gently. Now pinch a small portion of dough and flatten it into small circle. With a help of fork or toothpick make small holes. This will prevent the pizza from puffing up.
- Now spread a tablespoon sauce over the dough. Now add mozzarella cheese as first layer and top it with veggies of your choice. Now bake it for 8 – 10 minutes.
- When done remove from oven and sprinkle chili flakes before serving!