Paneer pinwheel is a crispy and quick yummy snacks made by frying paneer stuffed pinwheel shaped dough. This recipe and preparation is similar to paneer paratha but takes a little twist in the end. This recipe is easy to make and will be ready in no time. So lets get to the making!
Ingredients for dough
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt – as needed
- Water to knead dough
Ingredients for stuffing
- Shredded Paneer – 1cup
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Chopped cilantro – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Make a soft dough using wheat flour, salt and oil.
- Ina bowl add shredded paneer, cumin seeds, finely chopped cilantro, salt, chili powder and garam masala. Mix well.
- take a small piece of dough and flatten it a into circle.
- Place the panner filling inside and start pleating. Flatten paneer stuffed dough ball into regular paratha.
- Now fold the paratha from top and continue to fold till you reach the bottom.
- Now take a knife and cut it into equal portion. Now make a gentle press with your fingers on each pinwheel to flatten it.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and slide the pinwheel one by one and cook them in medium flame. It will turn brown fast. Once they become golden brown transfer it to a plate with paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Serve it hot with tomato ketchup.