Tutti frutti are colorful combination of fruit chopped into small cubes usually used in cake and ice cream. Tutti fruity cake is an eggless recipe made with condensed milk, all purpose flour and other regular cake ingredients combined together and baked to perfection. This cake recipe is easy to make and does not require hand blender. So lets get to the making!
- All purpose flour – 1 ½ cup
- Condensed milk – ¾ cup
- Milk – 1/3 cup
- Melted butter – ½ cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Vanilla syrup – 1 tsp
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Tutti frutti – ¼ cup
- All purpose flour – 1 tsp ( to coat tutti frutti)
Making of tutti frutti cake
How to make tutti frutti cake with step by step images
- Preheat oven at 350F / 180C. Take a small bowl add tutti frutti and a tsp of all purpose flour. Toss well so that the flour coats the tutti frutti well. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl add all purpose flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- Now in another bowl add sugar, vanilla syrup and butter. Mix well. Now add condensed milk and milk to it and mix well until combined.
- Now add this wet mixture and tutti frutti to the all purpose flour mixture and mix everything gently.
- Grease a loaf pan with little butter and pour the cake batter in it.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes at 350 F.
- When done insert a toothpick in the center of the cake. When it comes out clean it means it is cooked. Invert the cake tray and place the cake to cool down in a cooling rack.
- Slice the cake and serve!