Coconut ladoo is easy and quick sweet recipe prepared with only 3 ingredients. Coconut ladoo is prepared by adding condensed milk to dry roasted coconut and then shaping it into ladoo. This ladoo is usually prepared during festivals like ganesh chaturthi. This recipe can be made with fresh or even frozen coconut and it will taste delicious with both. So lets get to the making!
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Desiccated coconut – ¼ cup (for coating ladoo)
- Cardamom powder – a pinch
Coconut ladoo making
How to make coconut ladoo with step by step images
- Dry roast grated coconut in a pan in low flame until it looses its moisture. It took me 5 -7 minutes. Make sure not to brown it.
- Now add condensed milk and cardamom powder in it and mix well. Keep stirring the mixture in low to medium flame. Slowly the mixture will start bubbling and will start thickening.
- When the coconut mixture leaves the sides of the and forms a ball put off the flame and transfer it to a bowl and allow the mixture to cool down.
- Now take a small portion of the coconut mixture and shape it into ladoo.
- Then roll it in the desiccated coconut and serve!