This is an fast and flavorful noodles tossed in veggies on high flame which seals the flavors and gives restaurant touch. This is one such recipe which is easy to make and always loved by my family members. For this recipe I used egg noodles and the spring onion used in this recipe is home grown. So lets get to the making!
- Noodles – 1
- Garlic minced – 1
- Sliced onions – ½ cup
- Julienne carrots – ¼ cup
- Julienne capsicum – ¼ cup
- Spring onion – ¼ cup
- Soy sauce – 1 tsp
- Freshly crushed pepper – ½ tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt as needed
- In a pot boil water and add to it and cook till done. Then drain excess water and run the noodles in cold water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a wok add garlic, onion and spring onion to it and saute well. Then add vegetables and saute till done. Finally add noodles, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Toss it well and combine everything well.
- Serve it hot.
- Add noodles only after the water boils. Cook it for prescribed time mentioned in the packet.
- Overcooking of noodles encourages it to loose its texture.
- Pouring cold water or regular tap water over cooked noodles prevents stickiness.
- Cooking veggies on high flame enhances noodles taste but be sure not to burn it.