I always consider spinach to be the most healthiest food and incorporate in our diet in various forms. But the most delicious pasta variety prepared with spinach is this creamy, cheesy, garlicky Alfredo pasta. It can be prepared with any pasta variety and shape. It is easy to prepare and mouth watering at the same time. So lets get started!
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
Ingredients to cook pasta
- Rotini pasta – 1 cup
- Salt as needed
- Oil few drops
- Butter- 1 tbsp
- Garlic – 1
- Spinach – 1 cup
- All purpose flour – 2 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Heavy cream – ½ cup( optional)
- Italian seasoning – ¼ tsp
- Fresh ground pepper – ¼ tsp
- Parmesan cheese – ¼ cup
[sam id=”2″ codes=”true”]
How to make Spinach Alfredo pasta with step by step images
- In a pot boil water. Add salt and oil to boiling water then add uncooked pasta to it. When done drain it and keep it aside.
- In a pan add butter when it melts add minced garlic and fry till aromatic.
- Now add all purpose flour/ maida to it and give it a quick stir.
- Now add milk to it and mix everything well ( add heavy cream along with milk). Now add Italian seasoning and crushed pepper to it ; Allow it to boil.
- Then add chopped spinach to the boiling milk mixture. Stir it well until spinach is cooked.
- Then add in the cooked pasta and mix well. Put off the flame and add salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve it hot !