Peanut butter cookie is a simple, easy and quick recipe and can be prepared without any hassle. I always love to surprise my husband with new recipes when he gets back home. As he is so addictive to peanut butter I decided to surprise him with cookies made with peanut butter. I chose no bake method as it is summer and i wished to serve it cold. This recipe needs to be done quickly when the oatmeal mixture is hot which is very important in setting the cookie. So lets freeze them!
- Milk – ½ cup
- Butter- ½ cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Peanut butter – 1 cup
- Vanilla syrup – 1 tsp
- Instant oats – 3 cups
How to make Peanut butter cookie with step by step images
- In a pan add butter, milk and sugar together. Allow it to boil well and put off the flame.
- Take a bowl add the boiling milk and stir in vanilla syrup and peanut butter.
- After the peanut butter has melted add instant oats. Combine everything well.
- Line a baking tray with wax paper. Using a spoon drop teaspoonful of oats mixture onto the wax paper. Repeat the process till all mixture is over. Now freeze it for 1 hour. Serve them cold!
- Less boiling of milk will lead to very soft and mushy biscuit.
- Too much boiling of milk will lead the biscuit to crumble.