Chocolate avocado cookies are super delicious, easy and healthy cookies with flavors of chocolate and avocado in it. These eggless cookies will look just like the regular chocolate cookies and will not have any hint of avocado present in it. These cookies with crispy, little crinkly top and with little chewiness requires very few ingredients for its baking and takes just 5 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to bake which means they will be ready in just 15 minutes. These cookies will be loved even by avocado non eaters and once they will taste it, they will melt in its taste. So below is the video making of eggless chocolate avocado cookies to make it easy for beginners. So lets get to the making!
chocolate avocado cookies making video
- All purpose Flour – ¾ cup
- Unsweetened Cocoa powder – ¼ cup
- Oil – 1/3 cup
- Milk – 1 ½ tbsp
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Avocado – 1/3 cup
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Vanilla syrup – ¾ tsp
- Chocolate chip – 1 tbsp (for decor)
* 1 cup = 160 ml
How to make chocolate avocado cookies with step by step images
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Mix well until well incorporated and keep it aside.
- Now in another wide bowl add 1/3 cup avocado and mash it well using a masher. If you find tiny chunks after mashing its completely fine.
- Add sugar and oil to the mashed avocado. Mix well until combined well.
- Now add vanilla syrup and mix well. Now add milk and mix well.
- Now add the flour mixture to it and mix well to form a soft cookie dough. The dough would look like soft crumbles. Take small portion of dough and roll it into ball and then flatten it gently by pressing it between the palms and keep it aside. Repeat the whole process till all the dough is complete.
- Preheat oven at 350 F. Now line a baking tray with parchment paper/ wax paper. Place the cookies one by one with lot of spacing between in each one. Garnish it with chocolate chip cookie if desired. I baked few with chocolate chip cookie and few without. Now place the baking tray in preheated oven and bake it for 10 minutes. (Every oven ids different so baking time may vary)
- After 10 minutes when the sides look firm remove from the oven the tray. The cookies will be little fragile when hot. Allow the cookies to cool down by placing it on a cooling rack. When cooled completely serve it!