Potato dosa is a yummy tasting dosa which is a real bliss for potato lovers. Potato dosa with soft and spongy texture is prepared by adding boiled grated potato in maida batter and cooked like regular dosa. This dosa becomes instant and handy when you have leftover boiled potato at home. Potato dosa is very easy to make as it requires no grinding and tastes great when served with chutney and sambar. So if your are looking for a different dosa and wish to try new dosa recipe with very basic ingredients, this is the best choice. So lets quickly get to the making!
- Big potato(boiled) – 1
- Maida – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 2 tbsp
- Chopped green chili – 1
- Chopped cilantro – 2 tbsp
- Chopped curry leaves – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil for making dosa
How to make Potato dosa with step by step images
- Peel and grate boiled potato and keep it aside.
- In a bowl add maida, rice flour and salt. Mix well and add water gradually to form dosa batter.
- Now add chopped cilantro, green chili, curry leaves and grated potato to it and mix well.
- Heat a tava and pour a ladleful batter on it and spread it. Drizzle some oil around it. When the sides brown flip it and cook. When done transfer it to a plate and serve it hot with sambar.